Wednesday 3 March 2010

Xtra Strong Marmite


How did that one get past me? I thought I'd got a scoop, the release of Xtra strong Marmite. But I hadn't event heard of the Marmarati. Apparently the news was launched on social network sites ages ago. What happened to my myriad of facebook friends? They know I like more than the odd slice of Marmite Toast and coffee.......I tell them often enough. Why did no-one tell me?


Anyway what I'm trying to say is that Xtra Strong Marmite is going to be launched on March 8th and as a Marmite lover I'm quite excited. Although wondering in what way it's going to be stronger. I love it, and always have to buy the massive size jar but it's pretty salty and you can only have so much at once. So don't think it can be stronger on the salt content. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see....


....as will the Marmite thief who was caught on CCTV at a petrol station in Northampton. Apparently he's stolen 18 jars of Marmite over four occassions.....he must be doing it for a bet or maybe he's working for the salt police!

No comments:

Post a Comment