Tuesday 27 April 2010

Five Faves

At last time to publish last weeks five faves.......

1.My favourite of all had to be having 'H' home for another week.........Sadly she's back at uni now...........

......leaving just a puddle of pink hair dye on the bathroom floor........

2. Finding another two chairs like this one that cost £5 for the two in a charity shop. And all they need is a lick of paint.........they will fit in with our eclectic mix of new and old dining chairs perfectly............

3. The sound of the postman struggling to push a parcel through the letterbox......yet another package from Moo.com ........... and yes this is definitely the last time I'll mention them....and no, I don't have shares in the company!!

4. The new drama series The Prisoner. It's awesome. We just watched the first episode and I'm hooked already. It's got that 70's Stanley Kubrickesque/Shining kind of filming going on. Well it has to my untrained eye. I'm not sure why I'm making that connection. There's something about the set. I love the cute cars and the shop is amazing.......I can't wait to watch the second episode on iplayer and the third on Sunday.

5. Finding a lovely new blog to follow. This one is called Design Squish Blog which is a fun name and reminds me of my cute friend who calls butternut squash, button-up squish!
I just love the eclectic mix of things in this kitchen and that Japanese lamp.......I want to know where to find one like that.....
.....and by finding Design Squish Blog I've also discovered an amazing textile designer called Brie Harrison on a link to another blog called Manila Made....
I really recommend checking out both blogs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment