Thursday 22 April 2010

Five Faves

Here are some of my five faves for the week. It's been such a hectic one that I've not had time to link over to meet me at mikes .....but don't forget to pop over there and have a look at some of the other blogs.....

1. Buying six silver forks today for a £1!


2. Getting my hair cut......

3. The release of my nephew Josh's first video podcast on i-tunes. If you look up Fran and Josh on i-tunes store you can subscribe to it free.
or check them out on:



4. 'H' surprising me with a big block of Emergency Chocolate by Bloomsberry & Co
'For immediate relief of: Chocolate Cravings, Lovesickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety and Extreme Hunger.' The directions for use are: Tear open wrapper, break off desired dosage and consume. Alternatively massage into the affected area. Repeat dosage as required until finished. If symptoms persist consult your local confectioner.
5. Visiting the Rearranging Formulae exhibition at the 03 Gallery in the Oxford Castle.


No comments:

Post a Comment