Sunday 5 September 2010

Camden Lock - Global Food Market














Camden Lock is one place that's still got a cool hippy vibe going on. It's got such an amazing global food market and venue for live music that you almost feel like you're on a mini gap year! It is so colourful and vibrant and just around the corner from Primrose Hill. We popped there last Monday after visiting the tea rooms. I'm glad I always have my camera with me.

Did you notice the Turkish lady making bread....she made it look so easy. I think this visit has set the tone for today. I'm going to use my new Tagine. It came this week and I haven't had time to use it yet. I have to season it with milk first. I've never used one before so that should be fun and inspired by the Turkish lady maybe make some bread, too....it's ages since we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment