Wednesday 6 October 2010


As the weather on Friday had done a 360 degree about-turn and it was grey and rainy all day, the plans for the sleeveless Indian cotton dress eventually went out of the window. Looking for more seasonally appropriate attire I came across these..........

Don't they look cute? They're Topshop.

I know the whole ensembles do look a little bit like something out of the Chronicles of Narnia, but there were definitely wearable elements like the wooly tights and the cute little blazers. So I did a re-think, got out my never fail little black jacket, favourite new top, a big vintage silk scarf,a nice skirt with woolly ribbed tights and got my second favourite lace-up Doc Martin winter boots out of storage......

...and in case you're wondering I didn't wear my Russian Hat...I was so annoyed I couldn't find where I'd put it.......Which is a real shame because it seems that woolly hats are going to be the thing this season......I must check out the loft.....

No comments:

Post a Comment