Sunday 12 December 2010

The Inside Garden Diary

LinkDon't you think even Jo March would be envious of that gorgeous hair? It makes me want to get out the henna..... It belongs to the author of the Belle Fleur de Lis blog It's a beautiful blog with a lovely concept 'An Inside Garden Diary....and what a pretty blouse.... I discovered it over on the Forestbound blog which I've been following for the longest time.....

It encouraged me to take stock of my own little 'inside garden' and I was quite pleased with the results. Three orchids in full bloom, another two full of buds and ready to burst into flower any time now. One plant has just produced a massive seed head, the chilli is still producing little red chillies, the tiny lemon tree grown from seed is still alive and I've even got a ladybird hibernating in one plant....

...All is well in my little inside garden.......











2 comments:

  1. That's so inspirational ... I'd love an inside garden ... especially one as pretty as that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming over Tracey. I hope you find time and space for even a tiny inside garden.....

    ReplyDelete