Thursday 20 January 2011

...And on.....





Leisurely Sunday morning.....up too late to go to Greenwich Market as tentatively planned the night before......'A' went to see friend whilst me and mine pootled around discussing colour charts and plans to decorate........Spring is in the air and can't wait to make some changes........not major but shake things up a bit.....

Then a nice walk, watched the squirrels playing in the local park bought paint samples and then raided the charity shops......I really am trying to do the op shop challenge, buy handmade or vintage......

I got three shirts that will be great with jeans for weekends two jumpers, a dress that's massive and will need altering and a cute jean jacket that's really good quality and when I came to pay for it realised that it's French Connection.....not that names matter but it really is a great cut.......and all between £1 and £7!

Then back home....see what I mean about a weekend that seems like a week....it's almost taken me that long to tell you about it.....But it was great to get back home Sunday evening with a fresh perspective on everything.......

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds wonderful ... wandering, decorating plans, SQUIRRELS (I really like squirrels), and shopping ... sounds perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey, it was perfect.....

    ReplyDelete