Wednesday 27 January 2010

Wells Stores at Peach Croft Farm



I must have driven past Peachcroft Farm hundreds of times before realising that there's a cute little deli type shop there called Wells Store. They sell lovely fresh produce from the farm but also the most amazing homemade bread and cakes, quiches, cheeses and olives. 

All sorts of interesting odds and ends: hand crafted pottery, retro books and duck feather filled pillows too. There's a little restaurant serving morning coffee and light lunches with an interesting menu using their produce including lovely goats cheeses and locally produced elderflower cordial. They try to source everything as locally as possible.

I was tempted to pop in today to buy some of their delicious herb chiabatta, so yummy.......but really dangerous as I could easily eat a whole one in one go...so I don't go as often as I'd like. You can check out their website on www.peachcroft.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment