Tuesday 9 March 2010

Fish love and another scene from Amelie....

Aren't these fish beautiful? especially the golden trout I don't think I've ever seen such an amazing colour, it almost looks like something out of Finding Nemo.




Despite having another 'Amelie' moment when our remaining goldfish 'Fish' decided to throw himself out of the goldfish bowl, even though it was a very big one and having to liberate him into a neighbours pond. (Don't tell them). His mate 'Chips' had already gone to fishie heaven........and despite getting to that time again, Iranian New Year when it might be necessary to purchase another one or two live ones.......I do still eat fish......not as often as I used to pre 'Fish' and 'Chips' but sometimes I just feel that I need all those vitamins and minerals.....oh and lots of that good oil for my brain!
And as you can see the Covered Market in Oxford have the most amazing fresh fish stall....really worth checking out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment