Sunday 28 March 2010

Five Faves


It's five faves time again and even though it's taken me a little while to get organized I'm linking over to the meme at Meet me at Mikes on www.meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com you must check out a really cool video Pip has posted there by natural gas and lots of other blogs to look at too....


So here are my fave fives for this week........

1. ....whoopee, getting my new kitchen lamp installed......thanks to 'A'

2. Receiving things in the post apart from bills........I'm so lucky this week to have had more than my fair share of packages.........these cute business cards just arrived a few minutes ago. I had them printed at www.moo.com they are only tiny, but they are so sweet and were very cheap. You can have up to a hundred different images printed on the back if you like....... they are in such a dinky little box..... and everything is sustainably sourced and recyclable



there's even a promotional offer for anyone out there who'd like to have some printed. If you enter this code at the checkout: 2RB2CK you'll get a 15% discount off your first order.....


3.......... a painted card from one of my sisters 'P' and a small book of illustrations by her daughter's partner Seb Cazes, who is a talented illustrator living in Auch, Southern France.........................


4. another graze box arriving on Tuesday..... full of healthy fruit, seeds and nuts. The first one was a surprise last week...but then another one came this week......it's a gift that keeps on giving........... thanks pumpkin x

5. some of my orchids blooming .... although today as you can see the top looks a bit droopy....but lots more buds.....

(even though I have seven others that look like dead tarantula's at the moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment