Sunday 26 September 2010

CSN Review

I'm really excited on two counts. One because I'm going to do a review for CSN the amazing online store who I'm sure you've heard of as they sell all kinds of amazing things from wardrobes, like this pretty shaker style one here to my favourite light fittings and kitchen equipment.

That's where I got my Emille Henry tagine from, that I never stop going on about. I may be able to get the porringer I've been hankering for. Besides making porridge I think it'll be great for melting chocolate to make all kinds of Halloween and Christmas deserts. But once I start looking at their websites I get so spoilt for choice that I might just get something else.

The other thing I'm excited about is that next month CSN will be partnering me for a giveaway for someone so keep looking and I'll let you know when to get in touch.

If you want to be checking out their websites they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment