Saturday 11 February 2012

Quinoa Patties





I know that I'm a becoming a bit of a quinoa bore but I saw these quinoa patties here and they looked so delicious that I checked out the recipe here and have been making batches every week since. I like the fact that they are baked, but you can fry them if you prefer.

Now each time I cook quinoa for a salad, I make at least double the amount I need so that I can also put some of these little patties together, varying the flavours. I want to try spinach and feta next time.

Great for lunchbox with some salad leaves and a wrap of thin Persian lavash bread.


2 comments:

  1. They look great - perfect for a packed lunch at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and so easy to make...great to have a little stash of them in the fridge...

      Delete