The snow came back. This time properly. The wind blew drifts that closed the roads and sealed us neatly and tightly into our little old house. It was like a big soft white wooly scarf was wrapped right round it. The fire crackled, we were warm and cosy and it felt a bit like the Christmas holidays all over again.
Before you knew it, seed catalogues and reading books were out and knitting needles were dancing again. Promised half done projects got finished and new ones started.
- Bergen cowl by Carrie Bostick Hoge
- La La Simple Shawl by Laura Linneman
- Chunky tweedy pullover, copied from an old favourite
- Finished long promised leg warmers and mitts
- Working test swatches with vintage wool
- Her Every Fear, by Peter Swanson, 2017... Enjoying this easy to read thriller. The first of his novels that I've read and I like his uncluttered use of words.
- Pouring over new seed catalogues. Sarah Raven's is always a favourite even though some edible flower seeds I bought didn't germinate. It's such a pretty one. Chiltern Seeds too...
I'm joining Ginny Sheller for her yarn along link up...
are you coming too? debx (you can link over to her here