Wednesday 8 December 2010

Beware of Good Day Spam


I just want to apologise to anyone who's in my email address book. Some naughty person has been sending 'good day' spam out using my email address..!!

I've no idea how they've done it. I've been in touch with Apple and everything is sorted out now.....so please just ignore a message from me that has 'good day' in it........it isn't from me.

It's horrible. I feel like I've been violated and that no-one will want to open my emails in future.

Thank you to Cherie and Lorna for emailing me and making me aware of the problem and I hope it doesn't cause anyone any problems.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning. I didn't think it was from you so I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you were alert to it Caz....I'd hate to be responsible for transferring any viruses to my friends....it's horrible.....but hopefully shouldn't happen again.....

    ReplyDelete