Tracey from Quiet Paws has kindly tagged me with the 'Versatile Blogger Award' for which I am very humbled and grateful and feel totally unworthy. Especially as my ramblings have become even more peculiar of late. So a big thanks to Tracey who writes interestingly and profusely with great humour and thought.
The rules associated with this honour dictate that I share seven facts about myself and then pass the award on to others. For those of you who would like to play along I would like to tag: Rel,Lucy,Penny and Dom.
Here are seven facts about myself:
1. I’ve never been to the circus.
2. I want to make a Tepee. (...and I'm sure I will)
3. I didn’t know that gingerbeer was alcoholic.
4. I have every single one of H’s milk teeth secreted away in a tiny box that looks like a Chinese tea caddy, along with the hospital identity bracelet from when she was born. I remember asking the nurse what LG meant and she said “live girl.” It made me feel so lucky that my little baby girl was live and well even though she was very tiny, just 5lbs 2oz. Dolls clothes fitted her. It also made me sad for those little babies that didn’t make it and I couldn’t imagine how bad their mums felt.
5. I sometimes wear a bright pink lipstick that used to belong to mum. It probably sounds really weird or kind of disturbing to other people but the perfume reminds me of her. When I was a little girl and she was going out for the evening with my father she would come and tuck us all up in bed and kiss us goodnight. I can still remember the scent of her Coty face powder and bright red lipstick. She looked beautiful.
6. I love watching Ice Road Truckers.
7. I used to knit in the bath.
Tracey may now be wishing that she'd never asked!