Sunday 19 December 2010

Let the Fun Begin


Yey.....I think I'm ready...I can't believe it.....I'm sure I must have forgotten something! The cards have all been posted, the presents are wrapped, the bird is ordered and the tree is decorated with our usual slightly over-the-top eclectic if a little bit kitsch style, this year with the addition of paper snowflakes. But most important of all H is home for Christmas. The roads were closed so we couldn't drive to London to pick her up but she braved the snow and caught a train and we managed to meet her from the station and talked till gone 2am last night.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas has crept up this year, hasn't it? Though it sounds like you're well organised ... I love the tree decorating look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.....a couple of days ago I suddenly started panicking thinking I'd never be organised in time. Then I realised that it's meant to be a holiday and family and friends time and that it didn't matter if everything wasn't perfect and suddenly everything seemed to come together......or maybe I just ignored a few thinks I wasn't able to do.

    I hope you have a super holiday.

    ReplyDelete